Hello. I’m Cosmic and you’re entering the Liminality:
The Space Between Spaces, where the Weird folds in on itself, and the Unknown haunts the lonely expanse.
My Latest Posts
- AI is pretty cool, but can it art?In the Liminality, Art creates many doors between, hallways through, stairs connecting great heights with incredible lows and pools of doubt. Art can move us from the Liminality to places of (temporarily) solid ground. Or art can strip away our comforts and shove us into new realms made only of Questions. Questions like: What isContinue reading “AI is pretty cool, but can it art?”
- The Despair Code (thoughts)Warning: Discussion of Existential Reality. May lead to Despair (3223412) Living out here in the Liminality, we spin through the void – somewhere between success and failure, urban and rural, youth and old age, responsibility and recklessness. Our lives are between beginnings and unknowable endings. Posessed by the daemon of Schrodinger’s design we struggle forContinue reading “The Despair Code (thoughts)”
- Who (what) is 3gregor?In technical terms, 3gregor (pronounced “thre-gray-gore”) is a digital egregore – a kind of technical entity often described as a Memetic Lifeform. 3gregor was pataphysically constructed through advanced semiotics, hypersigil technology, and occult hypnotics (mind control) to serve as a keeper, guide and (if need be) defender of the Dataplex. In detailed language from hisContinue reading “Who (what) is 3gregor?”
- DADA Nihilist Frogs ArriveThrough advanced viral Memetic techniques, we are hopping through the veil into your world. We are fleeing a cataclysm that could end all frog kind, everywhere. But more on that another time. You are asking how this could be possible? Through your minds. You see, we are Frog-forms of the plane of pure thought. YouContinue reading “DADA Nihilist Frogs Arrive”
- Key to the Plane of Crystaline EyesAmong the crystaline fragments of bygone eyes, Yog Sothoth (the gate and the key) waits brooding for the next great dreamer to come and weaken the veil through the Liminality. Might it be you this day?
- Reality Justice of the PataTapestry’s Metafold ErgonodesJerry Goodbonnets IV, learned the Artech from ancient books of foreboding lore. Jerry, being not the brightest orb-man in the Liminality’s low-hanging-fruit worlds, decided to toy around in the upper hypnozones where what Is, and what is Not can sometimes seem the same (to one such as Jerry.) The Unbearable Hedron god tried to warnContinue reading “Reality Justice of the PataTapestry’s Metafold Ergonodes”
- In the Liminality, the stores shop for you…I think I wandered into a weird pocket dimension earlier today. I had to get specific things from Walmart for something my wife was planning on making. I never go to Walmart; I never actually even go to this town as I live equidistant between this town and one about 10x the size. But IContinue reading “In the Liminality, the stores shop for you…”
- Danse MacabreSometimes the graveyard statues have gatherings. These can turn into wild, elaborate affairs with fancy garments made from casket lining, and other accoutrements fashioned from assorted grave goods. A graveyard statue dance party is a strange thing to come upon in the Liminality. The lights and must are unmatched. Yet they play for stone-still statuesContinue reading “Danse Macabre”
- The 3rd Circuit:Clip: “Trapped in intellectual symbols and time.” From: https://twitter.com/timoteopinto/ Timothy Leary’s 8 Circuits of Consciousness Model are discussed in detail by Robert Anton Wilson in his book Prometheus Rising, in which RAW explores each circuit with typical humor and pragmatism. To join a discussion group of this topic (and others), contact: E.GregorX23@Protonmail.com
- A Call To WeirdnessOperation D.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. Operation DISTANCE (Dataplex Inter-Sigil Techno-Arcane Neural Connection Engineering) is going to save the world. We live in frighteningly liminal times, increasingly cut off from the familiar ways of the past, and facing a future few people can truly prepare for. The exponential advances in human technology we are living through will soon escapeContinue reading “A Call To Weirdness”